Simulations of spatial variability in particle-size emissions during wind erosion events
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 13, pages 1362–1375, October 2012
How to Cite
Butler, H. J., McTainsh, G. H. and Hogarth, W. L. (2012), Simulations of spatial variability in particle-size emissions during wind erosion events. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 1362–1375. doi: 10.1002/esp.3245
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2012 06:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!