Delineating stratigraphic breaks at the bases of postglacial eolian dunes in central Alberta, Canada using a portable OSL reader
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 15, pages 1603–1614, December 2012
How to Cite
Munyikwa, K., Brown, S. and Kitabwalla, Z. (2012), Delineating stratigraphic breaks at the bases of postglacial eolian dunes in central Alberta, Canada using a portable OSL reader. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 1603–1614. doi: 10.1002/esp.3261
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2012 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!