State of Science
Splitting rivers at their seams: bifurcations and avulsion
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 47–61, January 2013
How to Cite
Kleinhans, M. G., Ferguson, R. I., Lane, S. N. and Hardy, R. J. (2013), Splitting rivers at their seams: bifurcations and avulsion. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 47–61. doi: 10.1002/esp.3268
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2012 05:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!