A method for semi-automated objective quantification of linear bedforms from multi-scale digital elevation models
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 221–236, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Cazenave, P. W., Dix, J. K., Lambkin, D. O. and McNeill, L. C. (2013), A method for semi-automated objective quantification of linear bedforms from multi-scale digital elevation models. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 221–236. doi: 10.1002/esp.3269
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2012 02:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- Resource Management Association (RMA)
MATLAB code to apply the objective linear bedform analysis described herein may be found in the supplementary information online accompanying this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.