Geomorphic response to an active transpressive regime: a case study along the Chaman strike-slip fault, western Pakistan
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 250–264, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Ul-Hadi, S., Khan, S. D., Owen, L. A. and Khan, A. S. (2013), Geomorphic response to an active transpressive regime: a case study along the Chaman strike-slip fault, western Pakistan. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 250–264. doi: 10.1002/esp.3272
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2012 04:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!