Landslide Amplification by Liquefaction of Runout-Path Material after the 2008 Wenchuan (M 8·0) Earthquake, China
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 265–274, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, G., Huang, R., Chigira, M., Wu, X. and Lourenço, S. D. N. (2013), Landslide Amplification by Liquefaction of Runout-Path Material after the 2008 Wenchuan (M 8·0) Earthquake, China. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 265–274. doi: 10.1002/esp.3277
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 04:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!