Mechanics of interrill erosion with wind-driven rain
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 160–168, February 2013
How to Cite
Erpul, G., Gabriels, D., Norton, L. D., Flanagan, D. C., Huang, C.-h. and Visser, S. M. (2013), Mechanics of interrill erosion with wind-driven rain. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 160–168. doi: 10.1002/esp.3280
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2012 01:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!