The influence of local topography for wind direction on Mars: two examples of dune fields in crater basins
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 37, Issue 13, pages 1437–1443, October 2012
How to Cite
Cardinale, M., Komatsu, G., Silvestro, S. and Tirsch, D. (2012), The influence of local topography for wind direction on Mars: two examples of dune fields in crater basins. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 37: 1437–1443. doi: 10.1002/esp.3289
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 05:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!