Incipient motion conditions for single rock fragments in simulated rill flow
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 225–237, May 1988
How to Cite
Torri, D. and Poesen, J. (1988), Incipient motion conditions for single rock fragments in simulated rill flow. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 13: 225–237. doi: 10.1002/esp.3290130304
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 1986
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (Italy) and the National Fun for Scientific Research (Belgium), and the Laboratory for Experimental Geomorphology (K. U. Leuven)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!