Geologic influences on fluvial hydrology and bedload transport in small mountainous watersheds, Northern New Mexico, U.S.A.
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 671–690, December 1989
How to Cite
Kelson, K. I. and Wells, S. G. (1989), Geologic influences on fluvial hydrology and bedload transport in small mountainous watersheds, Northern New Mexico, U.S.A. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 14: 671–690. doi: 10.1002/esp.3290140803
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!