Channel avulsion and river metamorphosis: The case of the Thomson River, Victoria, Australia
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 391–404, August 1990
How to Cite
Brizga, S. O. and Finlayson, B. L. (1990), Channel avulsion and river metamorphosis: The case of the Thomson River, Victoria, Australia. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 15: 391–404. doi: 10.1002/esp.3290150503
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 1989
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 1988
- University of Melbourne Postgraduate Research Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!