Erosion rates in the southern oregon coast range: Evidence for an equilibrium between hillslope erosion and sediment yield
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 307–322, June 1991
How to Cite
Reneau, S. L. and Dietrich, W. E. (1991), Erosion rates in the southern oregon coast range: Evidence for an equilibrium between hillslope erosion and sediment yield. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 16: 307–322. doi: 10.1002/esp.3290160405
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 1990
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 1990
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 3617-87
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-84-51 175
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Department of Energy postdoctoral
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!