Delivery of upper-basin sediment to the lower neuse river, North Carolina, U.S.A.
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 699–709, November 1992
How to Cite
Phillips, J. D. (1992), Delivery of upper-basin sediment to the lower neuse river, North Carolina, U.S.A. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 17: 699–709. doi: 10.1002/esp.3290170706
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!