Effects of rock fragment size and cover on overland flow hydraulics, local turbulence and sediment yield on an erodible soil surface
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 115–135, March 1994
How to Cite
Bunte, K. and Poesen, J. (1994), Effects of rock fragment size and cover on overland flow hydraulics, local turbulence and sediment yield on an erodible soil surface. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 19: 115–135. doi: 10.1002/esp.3290190204
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 1992
- National Fund for Scientific Research, Belgium
- EEC under its European Programme on Climate and Natural Hazards (EPOCH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!