Developments in monitoring and modelling small-scale river bed topography
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 349–368, June 1994
How to Cite
Lane, S. N., Richards, K. S. and Chandler, J. H. (1994), Developments in monitoring and modelling small-scale river bed topography. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 19: 349–368. doi: 10.1002/esp.3290190406
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 1993
- NERC. Grant Number: GT4/AAPS/1991/9
- Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge, and the Leathersellers Company, London
- NERC small grant GR3/547a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!