A simulation study of the role of raindrop erosion in the formation of desert pavements
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 277–291, May 1995
How to Cite
Wainwright, J., Parsons, A. J. and Abrahams, A. D. (1995), A simulation study of the role of raindrop erosion in the formation of desert pavements. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 20: 277–291. doi: 10.1002/esp.3290200308
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1993
- National Environment Research Council. Grant Number: GR 3/7999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!