From mass-wasting to slope stabilization – putting constrains on a tectonically induced transition in slope erosion mode: a case study in the Judea Hills, Israel
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 551–560, May 2013
How to Cite
Ryb, U., Matmon, A., Porat, N. and Katz, O. (2013), From mass-wasting to slope stabilization – putting constrains on a tectonically induced transition in slope erosion mode: a case study in the Judea Hills, Israel. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 551–560. doi: 10.1002/esp.3291
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!