Morphological changes on meander point bars associated with flow structure at different discharges
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 577–590, May 2013
How to Cite
Kasvi, E., Vaaja, M., Alho, P., Hyyppä, H., Hyyppä, J., Kaartinen, H. and Kukko, A. (2013), Morphological changes on meander point bars associated with flow structure at different discharges. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 577–590. doi: 10.1002/esp.3303
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2012 12:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!