Channel network extent in the context of historical land use, flow generation processes, and landscape evolution in the North Carolina Piedmont
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 601–613, May 2013
How to Cite
Jefferson, A. J. and McGee, R. W. (2013), Channel network extent in the context of historical land use, flow generation processes, and landscape evolution in the North Carolina Piedmont. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 601–613. doi: 10.1002/esp.3308
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 12:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!