Modeling the sediment yield from landslides in the Shihmen Reservoir watershed, Taiwan
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 661–674, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, Z.-X., You, G. J.-Y., Lee, H.-Y. and Chiu, Y.-J. (2013), Modeling the sediment yield from landslides in the Shihmen Reservoir watershed, Taiwan. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 661–674. doi: 10.1002/esp.3309
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 04:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!