Current affiliation: School of Geography and Archaeology, National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland
Recalibrating aeolian sand transport models
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 169–178, February 2013
How to Cite
Sherman, D. J., Li, B., Ellis, J. T., Farrell, E. J., Maia, L. P. and Granja, H. (2013), Recalibrating aeolian sand transport models. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 169–178. doi: 10.1002/esp.3310
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 07:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!