A demonstration of the importance of bedload transport for fluvial bedrock erosion and knickpoint propagation
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 683–695, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Cook, K. L., Turowski, J. M. and Hovius, N. (2013), A demonstration of the importance of bedload transport for fluvial bedrock erosion and knickpoint propagation. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 683–695. doi: 10.1002/esp.3313
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!