Developing a new stream metric for comparing stream function using a bank–floodplain sediment budget: a case study of three Piedmont streams
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 771–784, 30 June 2013
How to Cite
Schenk, E. R., Hupp, C. R., Gellis, A. and Noe, G. (2013), Developing a new stream metric for comparing stream function using a bank–floodplain sediment budget: a case study of three Piedmont streams. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 771–784. doi: 10.1002/esp.3314
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 01:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!