Analysis of transverse aeolian ridge profiles derived from HiRISE images of Mars
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 179–182, February 2013
How to Cite
Shockey, K. M. and Zimbelman, J. R. (2013), Analysis of transverse aeolian ridge profiles derived from HiRISE images of Mars. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 179–182. doi: 10.1002/esp.3316
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 09:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- NASA Mars Data Analysis Program. Grant Number: NNX08AK90G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!