Analysis of transverse aeolian ridge profiles derived from HiRISE images of Mars
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 179–182, February 2013
How to Cite
Shockey, K. M. and Zimbelman, J. R. (2013), Analysis of transverse aeolian ridge profiles derived from HiRISE images of Mars. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 179–182. doi: 10.1002/esp.3316
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 09:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- NASA Mars Data Analysis Program. Grant Number: NNX08AK90G
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.