Spatial and temporal dust source variability in northern China identified using advanced remote sensing analysis
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 793–809, 30 June 2013
How to Cite
Taramelli, A., Pasqui, M., Barbour, J., Kirschbaum, D., Bottai, L., Busillo, C., Calastrini, F., Guarnieri, F. and Small, C. (2013), Spatial and temporal dust source variability in northern China identified using advanced remote sensing analysis. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 793–809. doi: 10.1002/esp.3321
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2012 02:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!