Range imaging: a new method for high-resolution topographic measurements in small- and medium-scale field sites
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 810–825, 30 June 2013
How to Cite
Nitsche, M., Turowski, J. M., Badoux, A., Rickenmann, D., Kohoutek, T. K., Pauli, M. and Kirchner, J. W. (2013), Range imaging: a new method for high-resolution topographic measurements in small- and medium-scale field sites. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 810–825. doi: 10.1002/esp.3322
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 01:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!