The Kinect: a low-cost, high-resolution, short-range 3D camera
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 926–936, July 2013
How to Cite
Mankoff, K. D. and Russo, T. A. (2013), The Kinect: a low-cost, high-resolution, short-range 3D camera. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 926–936. doi: 10.1002/esp.3332
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2012 06:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship Program. Grant Number: NNX10AN83H
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program. Grant Number: ID 2009083666
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!