Current Address: Faculty of Environment, University of Waterloo, 200 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON, Canada N2L 3G1.
Macroturbulent coherent structures in an ice-covered river flow using a pulse-coherent acoustic Doppler profiler
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 937–946, July 2013
How to Cite
Demers, S., Buffin-Bélanger, T. and Roy, A. G. (2013), Macroturbulent coherent structures in an ice-covered river flow using a pulse-coherent acoustic Doppler profiler. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 937–946. doi: 10.1002/esp.3334
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 09:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!