Effects of helical flow in one-dimensional modelling of sediment distribution at river bifurcations
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 502–511, April 2013
How to Cite
van der Mark, C. F. and Mosselman, E. (2013), Effects of helical flow in one-dimensional modelling of sediment distribution at river bifurcations. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 502–511. doi: 10.1002/esp.3335
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2012 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!