Co-development of alluvial fan surfaces and arid botanical communities, Stonewall Flat, Nevada, USA
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1083–1101, August 2013
How to Cite
Dickerson, R. P., Forman, A. and Liu, T. (2013), Co-development of alluvial fan surfaces and arid botanical communities, Stonewall Flat, Nevada, USA. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 1083–1101. doi: 10.1002/esp.3336
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2012 06:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!