Particle path characteristics at the large gravel-bed river Danube: results from a tracer study and numerical modelling
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 512–522, April 2013
How to Cite
Liedermann, M., Tritthart, M. and Habersack, H. (2013), Particle path characteristics at the large gravel-bed river Danube: results from a tracer study and numerical modelling. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 512–522. doi: 10.1002/esp.3338
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2012 12:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!