Natural and historical variability in fluvial processes, beaver activity, and climate in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 728–750, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Persico, L. and Meyer, G. (2013), Natural and historical variability in fluvial processes, beaver activity, and climate in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 728–750. doi: 10.1002/esp.3349
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 01:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!