Erosive water level regime and climatic variability forcing of beach–dune systems on south-western Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 751–762, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Heathfield, D. K., Walker, I. J. and Atkinson, D. E. (2013), Erosive water level regime and climatic variability forcing of beach–dune systems on south-western Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 751–762. doi: 10.1002/esp.3350
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2012 10:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!