Gravel-bed rivers: from particles to patterns
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 217–220, February 2013
How to Cite
Ashmore, P. E. and Rennie, C. D. (2013), Gravel-bed rivers: from particles to patterns. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 217–220. doi: 10.1002/esp.3361
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 02:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Royal Society Research Grant. Grant Number: RG090467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!