Alignment of stone-pavement clasts by unconcentrated overland flow – implications of numerical and physical modelling
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 1234–1243, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Dietze, M., Groth, J. and Kleber, A. (2013), Alignment of stone-pavement clasts by unconcentrated overland flow – implications of numerical and physical modelling. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 1234–1243. doi: 10.1002/esp.3365
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 01:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!