Velocity Mapping Toolbox (VMT): a processing and visualization suite for moving-vessel ADCP measurements
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 1244–1260, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Parsons, D. R., Jackson, P. R., Czuba, J. A., Engel, F. L., Rhoads, B. L., Oberg, K. A., Best, J. L., Mueller, D. S., Johnson, K. K. and Riley, J. D. (2013), Velocity Mapping Toolbox (VMT): a processing and visualization suite for moving-vessel ADCP measurements. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 1244–1260. doi: 10.1002/esp.3367
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 06:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- UK Natural Environment Research Council (NERC). Grant Numbers: NER/A/S/2001/00445, NER/B/S/2003/00243, NE/C002636
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: BCS 04533 6, BCS 06229 6, BCS 003622
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!