Current affiliation: 2 Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU) - Chair of Geopedology and Landscape Development, Cottbus, Germany
Initial hydro-geomorphic development and rill network evolution in an artificial catchment
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 13, pages 1496–1512, October 2013
How to Cite
Schneider, A., Gerke, H. H., Maurer, T. and Nenov, R. (2013), Initial hydro-geomorphic development and rill network evolution in an artificial catchment. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 1496–1512. doi: 10.1002/esp.3384
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!