Carbon isotopes in the rivers from the Lesser Antilles: origin of the carbonic acid consumed by weathering reactions in the Lesser Antilles
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1020–1035, July 2013
How to Cite
Rivé, K., Gaillardet, J., Agrinier, P. and Rad, S. (2013), Carbon isotopes in the rivers from the Lesser Antilles: origin of the carbonic acid consumed by weathering reactions in the Lesser Antilles. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 1020–1035. doi: 10.1002/esp.3385
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 03:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!