Chronology and paleoenvironmental interpretation of talus flatiron sequences in a sub-humid mountainous area: Tremp Depression, Spanish Pyrenees
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 13, pages 1513–1522, October 2013
How to Cite
Roqué, C., Linares, R., Zarroca, M., Rosell, J., Pellicer, X. M. and Gutiérrez, F. (2013), Chronology and paleoenvironmental interpretation of talus flatiron sequences in a sub-humid mountainous area: Tremp Depression, Spanish Pyrenees. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 1513–1522. doi: 10.1002/esp.3391
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!