The performance of grass filter strips in controlling high-concentration suspended sediment from overland flow under rainfall/non-rainfall conditions
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 13, pages 1523–1534, October 2013
How to Cite
Ma, L., Pan, C., Teng, Y. and Shangguan, Z. (2013), The performance of grass filter strips in controlling high-concentration suspended sediment from overland flow under rainfall/non-rainfall conditions. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 1523–1534. doi: 10.1002/esp.3393
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: BLX2012047
- the Natural Science Foundation of China Project. Grant Number: 41271285
- National Science and Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2012BAB02B05-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!