Fusion of multi-resolution surface (terrestrial laser scanning) and subsurface geodata (ERT, SRT) for karst landform investigation and geomorphometric quantification
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1135–1147, August 2013
How to Cite
Siart, C., Forbriger, M., Nowaczinski, E., Hecht, S. and Höfle, B. (2013), Fusion of multi-resolution surface (terrestrial laser scanning) and subsurface geodata (ERT, SRT) for karst landform investigation and geomorphometric quantification. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 38: 1135–1147. doi: 10.1002/esp.3394
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!