Geophysical constraints on deep weathering and water storage potential in the Southern Sierra Critical Zone Observatory
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 366–380, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Holbrook, W. S., Riebe, C. S., Elwaseif, M., L. Hayes, J., Basler-Reeder, K., L. Harry, D., Malazian, A., Dosseto, A., C. Hartsough, P. and W. Hopmans, J. (2014), Geophysical constraints on deep weathering and water storage potential in the Southern Sierra Critical Zone Observatory. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 39: 366–380. doi: 10.1002/esp.3502
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 02:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- National CZO Program. Grant Number: EAR-0725097 and 1239521
- NSF-EPSCoR. Grant Number: EPS-1208909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!