On the use of loss-on-ignition techniques to quantify fluvial particulate organic carbon
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 1146–1152, July 2014
How to Cite
Grove, M. K. and Bilotta, G. S. (2014), On the use of loss-on-ignition techniques to quantify fluvial particulate organic carbon. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 39: 1146–1152. doi: 10.1002/esp.3509
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2013 01:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!