Modelling the effect of vegetation on channel pattern in bedload rivers
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 131–143, February 2003
How to Cite
Murray, A. B. and Paola, C. (2003), Modelling the effect of vegetation on channel pattern in bedload rivers. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 28: 131–143. doi: 10.1002/esp.428
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2001
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-9316078
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!