Estimation of erosion and deposition volumes in a large, gravel-bed, braided river using synoptic remote sensing
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Special Issue: The Generation of High Quality Topographic Data for Hydrology and Geomorphology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 249–271, March 2003
How to Cite
Lane, S. N., Westaway, R. M. and Murray Hicks, D. (2003), Estimation of erosion and deposition volumes in a large, gravel-bed, braided river using synoptic remote sensing. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 28: 249–271. doi: 10.1002/esp.483
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2002
- New Zealand Foundation for Research, Science and Technology. Grant Number: CO1818; CO1X0014
- Royal Society
- University of Leeds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!