Long-term modelling of landslides for different forest management practices
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 853–868, August 2003
How to Cite
Dhakal, A. S. and Sidle, R. C. (2003), Long-term modelling of landslides for different forest management practices. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 28: 853–868. doi: 10.1002/esp.499
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2002
- British Columbia Advanced System Institute
- Forest Renewal British Columbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!