The causes of bedload pulses in a gravel channel: the implications of bedload grain-size distributions
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1411–1428, December 2003
How to Cite
Cudden, J. R. and Hoey, T. B. (2003), The causes of bedload pulses in a gravel channel: the implications of bedload grain-size distributions. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 28: 1411–1428. doi: 10.1002/esp.521
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2001
- NERC. Grant Number: GR3/11373
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!