A multimedia activity model for ionizable compounds: Validation study with 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, aniline, and trimethoprim
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 789–799, April 2010
How to Cite
Franco, A. and Trapp, S. (2010), A multimedia activity model for ionizable compounds: Validation study with 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, aniline, and trimethoprim. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 789–799. doi: 10.1002/etc.115
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!