Application of a congener-specific debromination model to study photodebromination, anaerobic microbial debromination, and FE0 reduction of polybrominated diphenyl ethers
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 770–778, April 2010
How to Cite
Zeng, X., Massey Simonich, S. L., Robrock, K. R., Korytár, P., Alvarez-Cohen, L. and Barofsky, D. F. (2010), Application of a congener-specific debromination model to study photodebromination, anaerobic microbial debromination, and FE0 reduction of polybrominated diphenyl ethers. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 770–778. doi: 10.1002/etc.119
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!